This is the Pyramex pair of I-Force Clear Goggles. The Pyramex I-Force safety goggles are a stylish and lightweight alternative to the standard, bulky safety goggles.
- Quick release interchangeable temples and an elastic strap.
- The thermal system provides anti-fog protection in the worst weather conditions or xtreme-temperature working environments.
- Meets MCEPS Class 1 Military standards.
- CE EN166 certified
- Mets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1
- Meets CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 standards
- Sporty, lightweight design eliminates the bulkiness and weight of a goggle.
- Indirect vented foam carriage provides maximum dust protection, as well as a sufficient airflow outlet for heat.
These goggles feature a dual pane lens system that isolates the temperature difference outside and inside of the eyewear. The gap in the middle of the lenses makes these goggles far superior to traditional, single-lens eye protection. The gap prevents fogging by equalizing the temperature between the heat of your face and the outside climate.
The outer lens is made of polycarbonate and protects you against the environment while the inner lens is made of acetate and prevents irritating fogging. The scientific design of the I-Force helps make it an industry leader in anti-scratch, anti-fogging, anti-UV radiation, and anti-static eyewear. All of this, and still economical!