This is the ParkZone Extra 300 BNF Airplane.
- 3S 2200mAh 25C LiPo battery and balancing charger included
- Spektrum AR600 DSMX 6-channel sport receiver installed
- Full 4-channel control - throttle, aileron, elevator and rudder
- Durable and lightweight Z-Foam construction
- Two-piece plug-in wing
- Powerful 15-size brushless outrunner motor installed
- E-flite Pro 30A Switch-Mode BEC ESC installed
- Dual aileron servos for precise control
- Steerable tail wheel installed
- Ready to fly in minutes once bound to your full-range DSM2 or DSMX aircraft transmitter (sold separately)
Designed by Mike McConville, the Extra 300 BNF comes out of the box equipped with a LiPo battery and powerful brushless motor combination that provides more than enough power for precision aerobatics. Positive- and negative-G maneuvers, snap rolls and more are all within the ParkZone Extra's capabilities. And the Extra 300 lets you do it all with virtually no pitch or roll coupling. Best of all, you can have the Extra flying in as little time as it takes to bind it to your full-range Spektrum or JR DSM aircraft transmitter and charge its battery.
Charge-and-Fly convenience, beautiful scale detail, and outstanding flight performance - with the ParkZone Extra 300 BNF, you get it all.Requires:
DSM2 or DSMX aircraft transmitter