Hobbico NexSTAR Mini EP offers both beginners and sport fliers many of the advantages found on other NexSTAR trainers in a smaller-sized model that's perfect for the park or playground. Learning to fly has never been easier...or more convenient!
- Construction: Built-up wood
- Wings: Two piece, precision airfoil with SpinControl Airfoil
- Extensions provide lift even in a stall to keep the NexSTAR Mini EP level and the pilot in control.
- PivotFlex Wing Mounting System fastens with one nylon bolt, a rubber retainer and pivoting channel absorb minor jolts of normal use, more severe jolts cause the wing to separate from the fuselage and escape the full force of impact.
- Airspeed Restrictor: SpeedBrakes Training Flaps attach to forward section of wing near fuselage and hold airspeed to a minimum to insure smooth landings, removeable as pilot skills increase.
- Covering: Top Flite MonoKote
- Landing Gear: Main, composite plastic construction, nose, 0.08" (2mm) diameter steel wire
- Wheels: Three foam 1.5" (38mm) diameter
- Battery: SuperTigre 1250mAh 15C 11.1V LiPo
- Battery Charger: 3S LiPo balancing DC powered charger with car adapter
- Radio: Tactic TTX440 2.4GHz 4-channel
- Servos: Four ElectriFly Nano size, 2-aileron, 1-elevator, 1-rudder
- Motor: SuperTigre 400 size brushless
- Electronic Speed Control: SuperTigre 20A
- Propeller: Plastic, 9x6E
- Building Time: Ready to fly in 30 minutes with only a screwdriver-no gluing required
- Warranty Period: Hobbico guarantees this kit free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component part damaged by use or modification.
The NexSTAR Mini EP RTF comes with a brushless motor already installed, as well as an ESC, nano-sized servos, a LiPo battery with charger and a 4-channel 2.4GHz radio system. Already have your own electronics The NexSTAR Mini EP Rx-R is ready for you to equip with a receiver and battery, and start flying!
Flight-ready in just 20 minutes using only a screwdriver! Traditional, familiar built-up wood construction. Smooth, dependable brushless electric power using state-of-the-art SuperTigre electronics (RTF version). Worry-free, interference-free control courtesy of a Tactic 2.4GHz radio system (RTF version).Includes:
Hobbico RTF NexSTAR Mini EP, motor, ESC, 2.4GHz radio, servos, prop,
4 AA batteries, spinner, landing gear and instruction manualRequires:
Small phillips screwdriver